Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Naughty Girl

After deliberating for the next thirty minutes, I finally settled on wearing a short brown dress with some heals. I didn’t want to look like I was trying so much so I minimized on the jewellery. Ann was sleeping by the time we were leaving so I locked up and we headed to the clubs.
We went to town as we wanted a different scenario of what we were used to with our local clubs. It was the best choice. Being a Saturday, there were more people in the clubs and the music was awesome. We could hear some of it from the car! Club Silk was our first destination. Frank packed the car and we entered inside. We got a seat in one of the lounge area and ordered some drinks.
Frank started telling me how his work was. They had some changes with the management and it was complicating things. I told him how my short vacation back home was and about the little incident that happened when I came back. Telling it now was funny so we ended up laughing about the situation. He asked how Ann was holding up. He was concerned as she had changed her behavior. I agreed but suggested that we give her time to recover at her own time. We tried to talk some more but the music was just so good I couldn’t resist. I started dancing and he joined me.
After a few rounds of drinks, we went back to the dance floor. We danced a little bit or rather we were forced to reduce our dancing as the dance floor was full to capacity so we decided it was time to go. Frank wanted us to go to another bar but I was tired so called it a night.
As we approached my house, I said something that it took me by surprise also. I invited Frank in. With a surprise look, he agreed. He smiled as we parked his vehicle in the compound and I knew something big was going to happen. I didn’t want to wait so I took a bold step and kissed him. He kissed me back. It was all I needed. I grabbed him and led him inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment