Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Aches


After the sex, I went to the bathroom and wiped myself up. I have never been comfortable with the aftermath of the action. The sticky feeling on my thigh was not my cup of tea. As I rubbed the warm cotton cloth against my thigh, I kept thinking about how our sex life has been on top despite the challenges we face each day.

After I was done, I went back to the bed and covered myself. Fred was already asleep, as usual. His body was facing up just as I left him. I extended the duvet and covered him too.

I took my phone which was on the night stand and set the alarm. I did not want to be late for work. I had several meetings lined up for the day. I then switched off the light and slept. I don't think I had slept for long as I was woken up from my sleep. Fred was trying to part my legs. I felt him touch my lady parts and I quickly asked him what he was doing. He laughed and continued to arouse me. He licked me up. As I was busy moaning, He lifted my body up, placed my legs on his shoulders then inserted his manhood inside me. The thrust was so strong that it shook the bed side to side. I was so sure the neighbors could hear the noise. Slowly at first, then faster. When we were done, I was completely done. The rapid short breaths that I took could not let me go to the bathroom again to clean up. I just covered myself with the sheet. In the darkness, we lay side by side listening to each other breath from the outcome of pleasure.

The alarm rang at exactly six thirty. I woke up still sleepy and went to check on Chloe. She was sleeping on her left side sucking her thumb. I walked back to the bedroom, opened the curtains then stepped to the bathroom. 

After I was done, I went to the kitchen and warmed some milk and served myself cereals. The night escapades had left me feeling so tired. I could not even prepare pancakes. As I was eating, Fred came to the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"Hello Beautiful!" He shouted as he sat on the chair.

"Hello." I said slowly looking at him trying to see where he got the high spirits from.

"Why are you so down?" 

"I am so sleepy." I replied taking another bite of the cereal.

"I hope I did not keep you awake at night." He smiled at me.

"Yes you did. You are the cause of this issue." I smirked back.

"Nah. You just enjoyed too much of it." He said pouring himself coffee.

I just looked at him and smiled. Clearly, he was enjoying this. I finished my cereals, cleaned up then prepared myself and waited for Fred to drop me at work.

The ride to the office was smooth. There was no traffic at all. He parked next to our building and kissed me goodbye. As  I was walking to the office, my thighs ached in pain. I was so sure it was not because of the heels. It had to be because of sex. Cursing silently, I got to my station and started working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment