Friday, December 2, 2016

So stiff


Why would he have a password on his phone? I think he was afraid of making me more insecure and avoiding more arguments. I left it at that

Just then, he came out of the shower, dropped the towel and wore his black briefs. He sat on the bed, held the laptop on his lap and started working on it. Since I did not want to disrupt him, I walked back to the living room and sat with the nanny. She was watching the news. 

"I have to go now." She said packing her handbag. "It is getting pretty late."

"Oh, already?" I responded looking at the wall clock.

"Yes."

"It is okay. You can leave." I responded. "Thank you."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

I stood up and walked her to the door. Chloe followed closely by and waved at the nanny until she crossed the gate. We went back to the house back to the siting positions we were in. I took out my phone and started looking at the Facebook timeline. One of the famous groups that I had joined were discussing the cheating issue that keeps arising on relationships. I followed the conversation for a while until Chloe hit me.

I looked up at her only to see her crying. Apparently, she had been calling me but I did not hear a thing as I was so engrossed on the comments. 

"What is it baby?" I asked placing down the phone.

"Eat! I want milk." She said kicking me with her doll.

"Okay. Lets go to the kitchen and warm some milk for you." 

I poured milk into her sippy cup, warmed it up then gave it to her. As she was drinking it, I went to the bedroom and asked Fred if I could serve him dinner. He said yes. I heated it up for him then took it to him in the bedroom. I could see the laptop being configured. Fred said thanks and Chloe and I walked back to the living room. I put on cartoon on and we watched together. It has always had an effect on her. Soon enough, she started falling asleep.

I carried her to her bed and covered her. She was so peaceful. I went back and changed the channel. I started watching the news on E! to keep up on what was happening with the celebrities. Then I shifted to Discovery channel where I watched the competition on Chefs on Masterchef Australia. It was so interesting to see how they competed but still were humble enough to learn from each other.

Fred walked to the living room and sat besides me. He was still dressed on his briefs. He put his left arms across my waist and held me close. I smelt his bodily scent. As we watched the show until its end, the warmth between us was a bit too much. I did not want to move or change my sitting position least he lets go off me. So I sat still. As the show credits were going up, he moved his head towards me and kissed me at my temple. I looked at him. He smiled. I looked down feeling a bit shy. Then, I noticed his manhood. It was so stiff. I looked up at him again and found him smiling. He had noticed that I was looking at him. 

"You want it?" He whispered to me.

I want it so much but then again I was still mad at him for having the conversations with the other woman. I did not reply.

He moved closer that I could feel his breath on my neck and his manhood touching my back. He then started caressing me on my back. I could not resist anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment