Tuesday, August 2, 2011

For Second Round

As soon as we entered the house, Fred pressed me on the wall and kissed me hard. The long passionate kiss went a notch higher as we decided to take it back to the bedroom. Still in each other mouths, we rushed to the bedroom and undressed. His hot breath went down from my neck and down my body in a second. His strong arms held my body tight and could feel his was really ready for it. It was a really intense moment and later sex slept side by side listening to each other heartbeat.

"So, did you like that?" Fred asked.

"Yea, very much."

"Really?  Wanna go for another round?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Yes, but after i take something. I'm really hungry."

"You hungry because of the workout?" he asked smiling.

"Kind of." I said.

"Okay, lets get something to eat then we can go for a second round."

We dressed up and went to the kitchen. I decided to make a sandwich for both of us as I knew food would take much longer. I took the some stuffing from the fridge and combined with some slices of bread that were on the shelf. I gave it to Fred who was sitting on the chair checking his phone.

"Wow, that is the quickest I have ever seen a sandwich being made."

"Stop joking." I replied

"Seriously. Its like you had already prepared the sandwich and hid it."

We both laughed out loud.

"So how is work?" I asked.

"It was okay though I had so much work in the morning."

"So everything is okay now?"

"Yea, a little bit though we have to present some of the work tomorrow."

"Don't worry, it will be okay."

"I'm not worried about that. What about you?"

"On what?"

"You are soon starting work. Are you prepared?"

"Yes, am so excited about it. I can't wait."

"Good for you. So we go for the second round?" he asked after he noticed I finished my sandwich.

I laughed out loud. "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment