Friday, August 19, 2011

Mmmhhh...

Yes, I do mind.

"No, I dont mind." I lied.

"Alright. Just wanted to check up on ya."

"Wow, thanks for that."

"You seem surprised." He asked.

"No."

"Okay then, ill talk to you later."

"Thanks for calling."

I hang up the phone and looked at Ann who was looking at me suspiciously. She knew something was up.

"Who was that?" Ann asked.

"You remember Sam?"

"Which Sam?"

"My ex-boyfriend."

"Yea, where the hell is he?"

"I met with him the other day at the shops. So I invited him over."

"What? You can't be serious."

"Yea, he wanted my number but I didn't give him as Fred walked on us at the gate.

Ann let out a laugh. "What?"

"So he went but apparently he asked for my number and Mike gave him."

Ann gave a blank stare.

"Yea, Mike gave him my number."

"Mike should have asked you first but I think Sam just wants to be your friend. Things were tough for you guys but you should also move forward. Just talk to him and find out what he really wants. As for Fred, just be careful you don't confuse him by being close to Sam." Ann said.

Actually, I think Ann has made a good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment