Monday, August 1, 2011

Someone aint happy

It was really getting late and I knew Ann and Fred might be coming home any minute. Fred wouldn't be too happy to find Sam around since he knew both our backgrounds. Thank God he sensed the same and asked to leave.

I accompanied him to the gate and gave him a hug before turning around to head back to the house, he tapped me at the back.

"Kate, can I have your number?"

This caught me off guard as I wasn't too sure he would ever ask for it.

"Yea. The number is..."

I was just about to give him when Fred walked in through the gate. He took one look at Sam, then at me and back to Sam. I had to think of something.

"Hey Fred." I said walking upto him offering a hug.

"Hi Kate." He replied and hugged me back.

Sam started "Hi Fred."

"Hey."

"I was about to leave so catch you guys later." Sam said and dashed out.

"Okay, see ya." Fred said.

As we were walking up the stairs, Fred asked "What was he doing here?"

"We met up at the grocery and invited him in."

"Ok."

"Are you okay with it?" I asked after I noticed he wasn't too happy about it.

"Yea, I'm okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment