Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Revelations

"By the way, did you know Shareefa is married?" Sam asked. Shareefa was his girlfriend who he hooked up with after we broke up.

"What?  What happened to you guys?"

"We broke up a couple of months ago. It wasn't working."

"Sorry about that. So where is she now?"

"She stays along Mountain View with her husband. She is expecting." Sam said with remorse on his face. It was clear he was still in love with her.

"Enough about her. What about you? Are you dating?"

"No." he replied quickly. "And you?"

"I'm dating. You remember Fred?"

"Fred? From our class?"

"Yea, we are dating."

"Wow. Things really change."

"Why do you say that?"

"It just that I couldn't have imagined you and him."

"Are you jealous?" I said shocked by his statement.

"Kind of."

We both laughed out loud. I couldn't have imagined that too but he is was a good guy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment