Friday, March 16, 2012

Sam who?


Fred and Mike dropped me by my place and they headed to their crib moments later. I was really tired so I had a bath. I had missed taking time to pamper myself by taking a long bath so I really indulged in this. After about twenty five minutes, I had started dozing in the tub so I got up and went to the bedroom. I was just getting comfortable in the bed when the phone rang. I ignored it but the caller decided to call again. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?” I asked.                

“Kate, hallo.” A male voice said on the other end.

“Who am I talking to?” I asked curiously.

“Don’t you remember?” he said.

“No. Who are you?” I was getting really angry.

“It’s Sam.”

“Sam?” I asked. “Sam who?”

“Kate, be serious. It’s Sam, your ex-boyfriend.” He said.

“Oh, okay. How are you?”

“I’m okay. Just wondering, can we arrange we meet? I have something rather urgent to tell you.”

“Just say it. I’m sure it’s nothing that can’t be said through the phone.”

“Kate, please.”  He insisted.

“Sam, just say it before I hang up.”

“It’s really not a good idea if I say it on the phone, so can we hook up in town tomorrow?”

“Okay. Ill text you the time we can meet in the morning.”

I hanged up and roll over to the other side of the bed. What the hell could Sam have that was so important to discuss with me. I had successfully avoided him most of the times as he really complicates things between Fred and I. We are at such a good point with each other and could not wish anything to come in between it, especially Sam. Guess we had to wait until tomorrow.

I switched off the light and closed my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment